CAN THE WAY YOUR EMPLOYEES DRESS AFFECT YOUR BOTTOM LINE?
ABSOLUTELY! Studies show when employees look professional they tend to be more productive at work.
Join Judie Schwartz as she shares her expertise on building professional wardrobes, professional dress, corporate images and styles, profession clothing attire, the latest research on why image is important, the science of color and the benefits your company gains when employees improve the way they present themselves.
YOUR STAFF LEARNS:
• how to build a professional wardrobe and still dress comfortably,
• the importance of first impressions,
• how image can be a useful business tool,
• which wardrobe colors can positively influence job performance,
• the differences between “too casual” and “professional casual,”
• ways to beat the competition by being a positive “advertisement” for your company,
• appropriate business etiquette at restaurants, meetings, office parties and more.
YOUR COMPANY BENEFITS BY:
• building a better-dressed work force,
• setting a higher professional standard of dress than your competition,
• strengthening the positive self-image employees gain when they dress more professionally,
• showing your customers that you care by polishing your company’s professional image.
Building a Business Casual Wardrobe is Serious Business
This workshop provides image tips to help employees advance in their careers. Starting with “Casual Friday,” participants learn how to create a better-looking professional wardrobe with the clothes in their closets and the money in their wallets. The presentation includes research on why dress is important, the science of color and how it relates to image, components of a basic business wardrobe, recommendations on where to shop, what to spend, and how to mix and match clothing.
Business Etiquette in the Office and Out
Etiquette isn’t just for debutantes and socialites. Polite conduct helps smooth the business environment both with clients and co-workers. Tune up your staff’s office, party and restaurant manners, and watch your company’s image improve.
How to Dress for Specific Business Events
Does your staff know the best colors to wear at video conferences? What do you wear to meet an out-of-town client? What should you pack for business travel? How do you dress for an office party? This seminar reveals the secrets of effective dressing for all business occasions.
Outplacement Seminar for Departing Staff
What can you do to help employees conduct a successful new job search? Sponsor this workshop. It provides tips on dressing for interviews, interview etiquette and creating a confidence-building wardrobe.
Create a Dress Code that Works for Your Company
Schwartzwill consult with management to develop an effective company dress code or modify an existing one to meet management and employee needs. Sample dress codes and the latest information on national trends are included.
Book a seminar for your next business meeting, employee workshop or in-service program. Your staff will learn how a professional image can help them get ahead in the workplace and benefit your company.
To book: 303—694-9890